19 de julho de 2010

Lena - My Cassette Player

192 VBR - 42m length - 54 Mb

As in Wikipedia:
Lena Meyer-Landrut, also known by her stage name Lena, is a German singer. She represented Germany in the Eurovision Song Contest 2010 in Oslo, Norway, and won the contest with the song "Satellite". With her three entries from the German national final Unser Star für Oslo (Our Star for Oslo), Meyer-Landrut set an all-time chart record in her home country by debuting with three songs in the top five of the German singles chart. Both "Satellite" and her first album My Cassette Player debuted at number one in Germany, and have been certified double Platinum since.
Almost a pop-overdose this album, haha! If you like the overproduced-but-not-that-much kind of album, this one is for you!

Tracklist:
  1. Satellite [video]
  2. My Cassette Player
  3. Not Following
  4. I Like to Bang my Head
  5. My Same
  6. Caterpillar in the Rain
  7. Love Me
  8. Touch a New Day
  9. Bee
  10. You Can't Stop Me
  11. Mr. Curiosity
  12. I Just Want Your Kiss
  13. Wonderful Dreaming
Download